Friday 17 January 2014

Recommended Science Apps for your phone or tablet

Most of us have access to smartphones or tablets of some shape, size, form and power. Besides the myriad of activities available to us on these, there are also lots of Science Apps that can help to feed that hunger for information that we all have.

The following are some of the Apps that have been recommended by Adriana Cavanaugh 3º ESO Red

For the latest news Adriana likes to look at:

Science from the AAAS

others include:

How stuff works
The Scientist Daily

and finally....
Science Hub


I have tried some of these myself but as time is in short supply for me at the moment  I get most of my Science news from the podcasts (mentioned previously) and from BBC News App.

What Apps would you recommend? Let us know?

No comments:

Post a Comment